1. Mr Smith toiled for this children's behoof.
2. Set sb doing sth The inspiring words by Mr Smith set all cheering.
3. He answered as he wrapped the shoes up and gave them to Mr. Smith.
4. Mr. Smith is ill, I have to take his class instead.
5. Mr. Smith:Do you know Chinese?
6. Mr Smith is somewhat particular about the outer man and always dresses neatly.
7. We are gathered here today to send off one of our upperclassman, Mr. Smith, who has been appointed to his new post in London.
8. Would you please hand deliver this to Mr. Smith in the personnel section?
9. Mr. Smith will come for this while i am out. Could you hand it to him, please?
10. Mr smith:Well, I`ve got a sore throat and keep losing my voice.
11. Which room is Mr Smith's office?
12. Mr. Smith: It was my pleasure.
13. Mr. Smith says we can have a new duplicator.
14. Last week I wrote a letter to Mr Smith in care of Mr Cook, the door-keeper of the factory.
15. A: Mr. Smith, I'd like to ask you a question.
16. Mr. Smith, I`d like to introduce a friend of mine.
17. Mr. Smith, it has been your second time to break the traffic rule within one month.
18. Mr. Smith is the manager of our local Lloyds Bank.
19. Michael was late for Mr Smith's oral class this...
20. Mr. Smith is still in his fifties.